GH: Former DAYS Actor Joins Cast

• Webmaster

Right. He did so in my interview with him. 

While Shaughnessy couldn’t reveal who he’d be playing on “GH” at the time our interview took place as the reveal hadn’t aired yet, he did say that just as he finished up at “Beyond Salem,” he got the call from his agent about “GH.” “I just finished my ‘DAYS: Beyond Salem’ job working and literally about two days later my agent called and said that he had been working for a while with ‘General Hospital,’ and that there was interest in me joining ‘General Hospital’ for the next six months, so I’m actually doing that for six months,” Shaughnessy tells us exclusively of how long you can expect to see him in Port Charles.

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2021/09/charles-shaughnessy-previews-days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-talk-general-hospital

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It makes sense it's 6 months. I could see it extended but if his entire existence is obsessing over Obrecht ... it makes sense it's not longer than six months. I assume he's the fall guy for everything wrong and the whitewashing of Peter's crimes will continue. Instead of writing him out they seem to be doubling down. I just don't get it.