GH: Former DAYS Actor Joins Cast

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It looks like we posted around the same time, lol. I wonder which actor he will end up playing. I wonder if he will be a character we already have heard of or a brand new character. I also wonder what storyline he will be apart of. September is right around the corner. I wonder if he could be tied into Drew coming back or something else. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I would let go as many people as necessary to pay for her. Talk about someone guaranteed to shake up your canvas. It amazes me none of the other soaps have cast her.

With this, I'm iffy. I love Charles, but I feel like what's the point? I also don't like that he's likely coming on as a new character when he already played a relative of Holly and Holly has a story currently up in the air.

• Members

Didn't Brenda sort of bomb with the whole Dante crap last time, though? Not slighting VM, but the writing was so bad, not even she could elevate it.

And considering it is still s-h-i-t, for the most part, well...

Not gonna lie. I'm shocked that Charles Shaughnessy is joining GH (again, apparently!) in a contract role, but since Days has no use for Shane, a job's a job!