Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I feel like both Arianne Zucker and Linsey Godfrey have come alive playing Kristen in a mask as their character. At least the Nicole one was better. Not a high bar, mind you. 

The DiMera set looks like the Kiriakis set just flipped.

I thought it would be different but it's not bad. At least it's updated. A tad generic but it works. It's better than the closet they were using.

I appreciate any effort to update the sets. It's just kinda "flip this, reuse that" ... I kinda miss real true set design. But then I remind myself of the no budget and I'll take it.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sarah discovered that Kristen was masquerading as Susan. So Kristen kidnapped Sarah and locked her up in the Dimera wine cellar. And Kristen is now wearing a Sarah mask and wig and has set Xander up to make it look like "Sarah" doesn't want to marry him, and is cheating on him with Rex.

• Members

I think the new DiMera set looks great bbuuttt it is obviously the K mansion reconfigured.  So it's not worth it to me.  Those obviously should be very distinct places and this set completely lacks the gothic aesthetic that defines DiMansion.  And even though DiMansion's "study" was small, I thought it was a good set . . . what's an absolutely horrible set is the K "den" that we'll be stuck with for however long now.