Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

29 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Where exactly did Kristen send Sarah? And why couldn’t Sarah just come back once the drugs wear off or someone noticed a cracked out woman stumbling around seeing things

She sent her to one of Stefano's deserted islands

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

She sent her to one of Stefano's deserted islands

Jesus that’s cruel. It’s about time for Kristen to go again.

2 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Where exactly did Kristen send Sarah? And why couldn’t Sarah just come back once the drugs wear off or someone noticed a cracked out woman stumbling around seeing things.

The fact that the exit is unnecessary for the story and rather abrupt tells me that it was probably LMG's choice to leave. I hope she is well.

17 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

When did Jay Kenneth Johnson stop working out? Damn, that tank top look was not good. He looks much better in clothes.

I was wondering what the hell was going on with his hair.

I'm watching today's episode right now and I can't believe "Susan" is on AGAIN. At least Paulina is on and she's fun.

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, AbcNbc247 said:

I'm over Kristen and Susan. The whole thing is just tedious and uninteresting at this point. There had to have been another, better way to provide conflict for Brady and Kristen, and possibly reunite Brady and Chloe.

DAYS needs to definitely rest Kristen & Susan.  IMHO, I'd kill them off.  Need a break from them NOT Sarah or Jennifer   Also how about axing Gwen, she was ok as a villainess for awhile, but her storyline has petered out, and making Gwen a victim and seemingly having Jack betray Abigail for his new found daughter Gwen IMHO is destroying Jack. 

Edited by David_Vickers
Correcting a mistake.
9 minutes ago, David_Vickers said:

DAYS needs to definitely rest Kristen & Susan.  IMHO, I'd kill them off.  Need a break from them NOT Sarah or Jennifer.

We definitely a break from them, especially Susan.

It seems like Kristen's been written into a corner, so unless they have her become a complete villain, not some obsessive psycho, or just write her out and send her off to prison, I don't see what else they can do for her.