Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I also liked the Abby and Gabi scenes, and I thought that Stacy Haiduk was making some fun acting choices as Kristen-as-Susan and as Susan-as-Kristen (even if it made Lani seem dumber than dirt for not catching onto the disguise). The one part of today's episode that really bothered me was the sentimental stuff between Gwen and Jack; I'm irritated that the show has rushed this important part of their storyline. I feel like there should have been weeks, if not months, of conflict between Gwen and the father who abandoned her. 

• Members

I was going to say in the most petty visual way when SH wears her hair like that she gives me ED vibes, so I liked it better.  At least she's entertaining.

Outside of the Jack/Gwen scenes the Jen phone call scenes made me laugh because Jack said "love you too" when Jen didn't say she loved him at the end of the call, so it was a funny mess up to me.  It was clear they messed up the last part of the convo and just didn't care to re do it.

• Members

I think the show was supposed to be preempted for some kind of hockey game back in January, but when that got cancelled, the episode order was affected. So the actual "Friday cliffhanger" for last week aired on Thursday, when Rafe discovered Sami in Charlie's apartment. And that was followed up in the "Monday" episode, which aired on Friday, and had a lot of scenes with Rafe interrogating Sami. 

• Members

There’s something very forced and a bit *pinched* about Matt Ashford’s acting. Like he’s in physical pain or something. He used to be more natural than this. Just a curious thing. I hope he’s ok. I had always enjoyed him.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Between Days and GH, I’m really starting to hate the word “changed” lol

Idk if the show itself ever did it, but you used to be able to buy merch at the NBC store. I once had a Days t-shirt and a Passions hat

No. But Ron’s gotta Ron