Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jesus Christ Jack basically picking Gwen over Abby this soon is just awful awful writing. Like Gwen literally just killed her grandmother, slept with her husband, and drugged her and he’s like BUT SHE’S MY DAUGHTER. Stupid.

• Members

I've been fast forwarding all things Ben/Ciara/Clyde/Orpheus/Evan and the show is so much better this way. I have zero idea what's going on in that story, and I don't care. I don't feel like I'm missing a thing.

Love when Anna pops up, how fun that she found Gwen.

• Members

Right. Make it make sense.

Ron trots out the same evil guys over and over, whether they fit in the story or not. Criminals who would be locked away forever CONSTANTLY get out of jail. — mostly by some easy escape. It’s just hard to invest in stories like this. 

And don’t get me started on the way Kristen runs that jail and gets out. 

• Members

In his crazy, messed up mind it makes sense. Ben would have been executed for Jordan's murder and Evan would have lived happily ever after with Sonny, if Ciara hadn't found out that Evan killed Jordan and saved Ben

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

AND there in lies the problem. Ciara couldn’t have simply fallen in love with some random DiMera baddie relative? A secret son of Megan Hathaway or Benji? Likewise Evan wasn’t a lost child of John & Marlena? No wonder this soap will be the first to drop below a 1.0 LOL