March 17, 20215 yr Member All of a sudden, this show looks like a complete mess. Too many people held at gunpoint, too may rapes, too much amnesia, too many masks, too many identity switches....I could go on. Just WTF.
March 17, 20215 yr Member The folks over at Goldderby think RSW is the next Ryan Gosling, but he almost looked like he was laughing during that scene where Ciara kicked Ben out of her hospital room. So bad.
March 17, 20215 yr Author The New D-Mansion set has debuted. Edited March 17, 20215 yr by victoria foxton
March 17, 20215 yr Member 13 minutes ago, victoria foxton said: The New D-Mansion set has debuted. It was nice. Hopefully, this means that the budget issues have been alleviated somehow
March 17, 20215 yr Member 41 minutes ago, victoria foxton said: The New D-Mansion set has debuted. On one hand, it is a lovely set on its own merits (better than other shows' attempts at modernizing old sets). On the other, part of Stefano's charm and menace was the fact he was a sophisticated old-Europe "Gothic" man. This modern redesign completely loses that and completely loses Stefano's spirit. Maybe it is time, I don't know, but it bugs me a little.
March 17, 20215 yr Member Was the remodel acknowledged on screen? I hate when a set is completely overhauled and the characters don't seem to notice.
March 17, 20215 yr Member 50 minutes ago, teplin said: Was the remodel acknowledged on screen? I hate when a set is completely overhauled and the characters don't seem to notice. No. Nobody noticed lol
March 17, 20215 yr Member 2 hours ago, victoria foxton said: The New D-Mansion set has debuted. That actually looks really great.
March 17, 20215 yr Author 1 hour ago, teplin said: Was the remodel acknowledged on screen? I hate when a set is completely overhauled and the characters don't seem to notice.
March 17, 20215 yr Member So how are they going to handle the lingering thread of Hope being out of town, if her whole purpose was to find Ciara? Will she just return off screen? I will never accept the show making Marlena the surrogate mom of the man that killed her grandson, or that grandson coming back to life to be his killer’s best friend. Just stupid, stupid, stupid. Edited March 17, 20215 yr by Antoyne
March 18, 20215 yr Member 8 hours ago, Faulkner said: The folks over at Goldderby think RSW is the next Ryan Gosling, but he almost looked like he was laughing during that scene where Ciara kicked Ben out of her hospital room. So bad. That was some terrible acting by RSW.
March 18, 20215 yr Member 11 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said: It was nice. Hopefully, this means that the budget issues have been alleviated somehow The new set is nice, but I think it’s a little busy. Just too much furniture, honestly.
March 18, 20215 yr Member 21 hours ago, teplin said: Was the remodel acknowledged on screen? I hate when a set is completely overhauled and the characters don't seem to notice. 20 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said: No. Nobody noticed lol Oh Lawwwd! I *hate* that! And add to that, they've changed up a longtime set that's been around for decades, as opposed to someone's lil studio apartment or hospital office. It does look nice of course, but a little dialogue saying they renovated or are on a different wing of the "mansion" would go a long way. And did they dumpster dive furniture from the Kiriakis mansion? Edited March 18, 20215 yr by Gray Bunny
March 18, 20215 yr Member When things get this dumb, I’m out. Hard to watch this stuff with Kristen. I will say LG does a good version of SH’s Kristen. But that doesn’t salvage this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.