Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On one hand, it is a lovely set on its own merits (better than other shows' attempts at modernizing old sets).

On the other, part of Stefano's charm and menace was the fact he was a sophisticated old-Europe "Gothic" man. This modern redesign completely loses that and completely loses Stefano's spirit.
Maybe it is time, I don't know, but it bugs me a little.

• Members

So how are they going to handle the lingering thread of Hope being out of town, if her whole purpose was to find Ciara? Will she just return off screen?

I will never accept the show making Marlena the surrogate mom of the man that killed her grandson, or that grandson coming back to life to be his killer’s best friend. Just stupid, stupid, stupid.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Oh Lawwwd! I *hate* that! And add to that, they've changed up a longtime set that's been around for decades, as opposed to someone's lil studio apartment or hospital office. 

It does look nice of course, but a little dialogue saying they renovated or are on a different wing of the "mansion" would go a long way. And did they dumpster dive furniture from the Kiriakis mansion? 

Edited by Gray Bunny