Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

Ron now has Jake calling Gabi “chica” and imitating a Spanish accent so I wouldn’t give him too much credit.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what’s the longest time DAYS has gone without someone being held captive on screen.

At least in the past 40 years.

1 hour ago, DynamiteKiddo said:

I missed that

It was the other week when he and Kate were taunting her about taking GabiChic.

1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I'm over the Kristen/Sarah stuff already, and the mask hasn't even shown up yet lol 

I SOOOOOO don't need another mask story. The last one irritated me enough as is.

2 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

I SOOOOOO don't need another mask story. The last one irritated me enough as is.

Lol yep.

Let's just ignore the fact that Sarah and Kristen both have tattoos and that Kristen is like half a foot taller than Sarah. Renee was the only smart character, who knew the difference between the real person and their evil doppleganger lol

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Lol yep.

Let's just ignore the fact that Sarah and Kristen both have tattoos and that Kristen is like half a foot taller than Sarah. Renee was the only smart character, who knew the difference between the real person and their evil doppleganger lol

I have mentioned it before when it comes to men swapping because, well, there are not two male organs that are similar in the world that anyone who has been intimate with the original wouldn't be able to immediately tell it is not the same person.
But this applies at least to boobage too.

2 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:

I have mentioned it before when it comes to men swapping because, well, there are not two male organs that are similar in the world that anyone who has been intimate with the original wouldn't be able to immediately tell it is not the same person.
But this applies at least to boobage too.

Well, I guess when you're horny, sometimes you don't see the difference. Just ask Brady 

21 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

This was somewhat amusing. The rest of the show wasn't.

Please register in order to view this content

I do enjoy Julie's snarkiness....One thing I have enjoyed about RC is his use of Julie.

I love it that on soaps  there’s NEVER an extra bedroom when someone sleeps over. It’s always “You can sleep on the couch.” These people are all too poor to have a guest bedroom.

10 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

I love it that on soaps  there’s NEVER an extra bedroom when someone sleeps over. It’s always “You can sleep on the couch.” These people are all too poor to have a guest bedroom.

Makes you wonder about the sleeping arrangements for Tom and Alice and their Five children lol

47 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I don't think even Alison Sweeney can save this DULL murder mystery. 

Please register in order to view this content

They FUBARed this story.