Days: March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

All this talk of important scenes being cut for time, did we really need such a lengthy flashback of Ben and Ciara?

I liked the Chanel/Tripp/Claire scenes until the ending. There was no reason that an argument had to break out. It was going great until that. And besides, Tripp really does need a love interest that's not one of his cousins lol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed, not a fan of this storyline. As much as I like Stacy Haiduk I feel like they’ve written Kristen into a corner and it may be time to retire her (at least for a while.)

On Twitter Cin fans are coming for Theodosia (I mean Theo.) I may be in the minority but I actually like Cameron Johnson as Theo alot, he’s cute and a solid actor. If nothing more, at least I’m happy a revived friendship has come out of this with Theo and Ciara. Cameron Johnson also seems to have good chemistry with the cast as well. 

We need more of The Who shot Charlie, more Chanel/Paulina and seeing where that goes and less everything else.

Edited by LostInHarmony

• Members

Ugh... poor Cameron is about to get Cinned lol. I liked the Theo/Ciara scenes today. Their friendship was always one of the good parts of the show, but I still wish it was Kyler Pettis though. It's starting to look like Theo's autism mysteriously disappeared.

And agreed on Who Shot Charlie, and Paulina/Chanel.

I'm actually liking those storylines and I'd much rather see those then Kristen as Susan. I do hope that when it all comes out though that Brady and Chloe reunite.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Charlie's murder mystery lacks any suspends. It's hardly featured. The pacing is wonky af. Poor sweet Theo is going to get crucified by the Cin stans. Both Paulina and her daughter Chanel. Give the show a spark. We need to see more of them. Mixing it up 

Susan/Kristen stuff today was so bad. Days needs to stop using the prison. Since they don't have any budget whatsoever .FauxViv and Susan hanging out with Brady. As if they were in HTS.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I can barely tolerate the Susan/Kristen stuff. It’s not just bad, it’s really annoying. Both characters need to go away for a long rest.

When did Jay Kenneth Johnson stop working out? Damn, that tank top look was not good. He looks much better in clothes.