Y&R February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

What’s so funny is that Jess admitted on Twitter she had turned 70 in 2016, yet I swear during another tweet she confirmed she turned 70 2 years ago, as her DOB was always given as 2/18/49.

she wouldn’t be the first actress to be an “age shaver” but it’s an interesting subject. Susan Flannery I think is another one who use to say she was younger the her real DOB supposedly she use to give 7/31/43 as her birthdate but then one day it changed to 7/31/39 which is most definitely her real DOB.

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@YRfan23 I remember JW's 2016 tweet where she said she turned 70, that's what I was going by. I also remember SF's birth year being given as 1943 for years, but then it became 1939. 

Anyone who acted as a child/teen is probably not going to lie about their age as I would think their ages are verified and documented due to labor laws.

• Members

This story of Abby moving forward with this stressful and unconventional pregnancy without Chance is stupid, but if they ever needed an excuse for Nina to stick around (as support to her daughter-in-law), this is as good as any.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

WHAT IF... this will turn out to be a same-sex romance between Mariah and Abby? Nina senses there’s a connection between the two of them. And Chance returns just as Mariah and Abby realize they’re in love... 

Please register in order to view this content