Y&R February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

The old school soapy way would've been at some big event with half the town in attendance. I.e. Summer and Kyle's engagement. And then during the toast here comes in Theo and Sally with Kyle's baby mother who is probably going to be played by a former Daytime/Primetime soap star and the little boy. Havoc ensue. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Has JG given a proper interview about Y&R recently? I see Ron Carlivati and O’Connor/Van Etten doing press, but I don’t see JG out there much at all. Not that I expect the soap press to hold him accountable, but I’d love to hear what he thinks he’s doing. If he isn’t doing press, I’m curious about the reason.

• Members

Good to see Theo back! We need a slightly bad boy. “He has your dimples”

Please register in order to view this content

How long are Nick and Phyllis going to be an item this time around? It’s about time for another break up.

Why so much Victoria and Billy? He’s moved on! 
Donny Boaz says they aren’t recasting Chance but I am wondering if they are trying to get Temp Chance back?

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

Theo & Sally are fun. It was nice to see Kyle and Summer get knocked down a few pegs and put in their places. Kyle looked like he wet himself or something during that he confrontation.

What’s up with the weird wacky one shoulder dress Phyllis had on? Actually I think Lauren wore something similar a while back they look absolutely tacky!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Announcement from CBS

The impeachment trial will air starting Tues Feb 9th
beginning at 12 noon Eastern "on all CBS broadcast stations"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-second-senate-impeachment-trial-how-to-watch/

(Another site says the trial starts at 1:00pm Eastern Tuesday, and noon daily thereafter)

This might not affect Y&R but it will probably affect B&B.