Y&R February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh. that makes sense.

You never know what B&B or Y&R are going to do.  So just set to record at the usual time.  If there are any changes, each show posts to twitter and facebook an announcement -- a couple hours after the time of day that the episode would normally have aired. Such as "it will be shown on local channels in the middle of the night" or "it's preempted and shifted to the next airdate", etc.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Very true on The Talk.

And agreed on B&B. I'd love for anything to draw me in to that show again but nope. Zzzzzzz.

They're all sadly at the point where the ABC and NBC soaps had been long before. Empty, directionless, budget reduced ...

The last time I TRULY had genuine interest in rushing to watch B&B everyday was back in 2002-2003. I was just rewatching some of Macy's return from the dead and it was really good. WTF happened to Brad around then? The show just plummetted. We then had years of Jack Wagner and Lesley Anne Down who newer viewers would have no clue were ever even on the show. Sydney Penny. Lorenzo Lamas. Mario Lopez. The list goes on ... 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I really would like to know what will happen to Chelsea and the actress who plays her but there are no spoilers for March.  Someone said Melissa Claire Egan is leaving the show.  If Chelsea recovers from the stroke, then they would need to recast the part.