Y&R February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly... I didn't think MS was that bad on Monday...? It wasn't all that different from her Y&R acting a decade ago. Look, I have never been a big fan of Stafford and Giggly Heffa. However, given some of the snoozeworthy scenes on Monday's episode, Phyllis's scenes actually had an energy to them. A weird energy, but an energy nonetheless. Although that last scene with Summer sure tailed off like MS forgot her lines and just went off-book.

I was more perturbed watching 20-something Sally and craggy peepaw Jack flirting! 

Please register in order to view this content

Having a first look at Tuesday's episode -- if anyone was hoping for some kind of continuation of that Faith-Sharon cliffhanger, don't hold your breath. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

What does she do besides sit behind the hotel counter attempting to be snarky or making cringe worthy sex innuendo with Morrow?

Please register in order to view this content

The Stafford talent egg is scrambled and not in a nice fluffy yellow way. The writers aren't giving her much and she isn't playing anything interesting with it either I don't care what her episode counts look like.

• Members

So which is it? She’s phoning it in or trying to be a comedian?

Again, I’d like to ask what exactly Stafford is supposed to do with that stuff they give her? What would make it interesting? If you don’t like her, fine, but pretending she’s failing because she’s lazy or doing it wrong doesn’t make sense to me.

BoldRestless, do you have Comcast? Because my DVR skipped the same exact shows on Y&R and B&B, including Monday’s Y&R.

• Members

Haven’t seen it in weeks and tried today and Chelsea was awake but comatose and then Adam’s face appeared along with Victor.  Immediate channel change.  Get rid of Adam and Chelsea and I’ll try again in a year.  I cannot believe the nosedive they let this show go. Talked to my sister the other day and she said it’s so hard to watch - it’s so BORING.  I said yeah, I pretty much quit around a year ago.  I was glad for the shut down because I tuned back in.  

Your DvR likely decided it ain even worth it.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

My dvr was also skipping episodes. My guess was some of the episodes showed as repeats since they were scheduled during the impeachment.

I’m disappointed with the Adam and Sharon stuff. I know why they are doing it but that doesn’t make it good.

Glad to see Amanda and her birth mom again. Hope to see more.

What are they going to do with Chance? Will he die on assignment? 

How nice of Phyllis to defend bullying because her daughter used to be a bully.

• Members

Not really. Bringing Bill on Y&R is the thing that weirds out the Y&R continuity.

But they could write Bill out and revive Brad and it wouldn't make a difference to B&B's logic. Brad exists in a parallel irrelevant world.

Of course Don D. would NEVER go for that; Bill S. is 10 times more fun for him to play than Brad was.

• Members

Phyllis will do something illegal that involves a violation of Sally's rights under the 4th Amendment. As a hotel owner, she is so unprofessional. Her nickname should be Snoopy instead of Red. I wouldn't wanna be a guest in that place. The Grand Phoenix is worse than LA's Cecil Hotel-- a haunted building that was the scene of several murders and inspired a season of American Horror Story.

• Members

Old Phyllis is jealous of Sally Spectra and I love it! MS’s plastic surgery is not flattering.
Is Chelsea wearing an adult diaper? There is nothing interesting about this storyline, 

I wish Phyllis would be murdered. We haven’t had a good murder in a long time and it’s kind of overdue. How long are they going to keep shoving this horny old goat down us poor viewers throats? She’s repulsive.