Y&R October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hate how they've completely kept Theo out of the loop with Dina's passing. Even after Theo had words with Kyle about it, Jack completely left him out of the jewel distribution after he rallied so hard to make him part of the family.

Apparently next week Kyle "lashes out at Theo". Well, whatever way he does it, I hope Theo gives it back to him in spades.

And next week, Adam severs ties with the Newmans.... for the bazillionth time.

Had a good chuckle from this on Twitter haha. 

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92

• Members

So true. It would be interesting if Devon felt this was his punishment for Tyra & Hilary, if Nate wondered if he was going be like his father, all the while Lily refereeing and helping both sides from own experiences during her tumultuous marriage to Cane. Alas that would be too much to ask for if the show delved into that. 

• Members

I remember reading that too several years ago but not 100% it’s accuracy. Would have been a little weird concerning Devon & Hilary even though their not bio-related (think ATWT’s Holden & Lily lol). Nate & Amanda though

Please register in order to view this content

Other than Abby at various times nope!

• Members

I flipped by today and damn Summer looked looked like a rag doll.  Awful.  

As for Adam I can’t turn to a Tamron Hall fast enough.  In the recaps it’s Adam wants revenge on Victor, Victor has a reckoning for Adam, Victor tells Adam of his love for him, Adam hates Victor, Victor loves Adam, Come home to a Genoa City, no - go Back to Vegas!  Adam wants Newman Enterprises...Adam wants Chelsea, Adam wants Sharon, Adam needs to be Spider again:  This show reads a total hot mess.  

• Members

The only stories I really care about are the older Abbotts, I’ve always hated Kyle since this guy took over. And the quad with Elena/Devon/Nate/Amanda.

Mishael and Bryton still have it in spades when it comes to chemistry, but I hope the writers can control themselves and not rush it.