Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Y&R October 2020 Discussion Thread


Taoboi

Recommended Posts

  • Members
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

 

That's sad to hear, especially considering Nate was born onscreen. Then again, trying to think of any character born onscreen that has been written well in the last decade.

I hope either he or Lily mention how Nathan/Keesha's affair and the affect it had on their family is similar to the Elena/Nate one-night stand. But then again no one probably remembers or know about it on the writing staff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
3 hours ago, Forever8 said:

I hope either he or Lily mention how Nathan/Keesha's affair and the affect it had on their family is similar to the Elena/Nate one-night stand. But then again no one probably remembers or know about it on the writing staff. 

 

There was a time when soaps actually tried to preserve some consistency in terms of characterizations. It would appear that those days are long gone. I'm not nearly as invested in these soaps as I once was--still, this strikes me as sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I hate how they've completely kept Theo out of the loop with Dina's passing. Even after Theo had words with Kyle about it, Jack completely left him out of the jewel distribution after he rallied so hard to make him part of the family.

 

Apparently next week Kyle "lashes out at Theo". Well, whatever way he does it, I hope Theo gives it back to him in spades.

 

And next week, Adam severs ties with the Newmans.... for the bazillionth time.

 

Had a good chuckle from this on Twitter haha. 

 

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 minutes ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

I hate how they've completely kept Theo out of the loop with Dina's passing. Even after Theo had words with Kyle about it, Jack completely left him out of the jewel distribution after he rallied so hard to make him part of the family.

 

Apparently next week Kyle "lashes out at Theo". Well, whatever way he does it, I hope Theo gives it back to him in spades.

 

And next week, Adam severs ties with the Newmans.... for the bazillionth time.

 

Had a good chuckle from this on Twitter haha. 

 

Daytime confidential says theo goes after dinas estate 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

 

There was a time when soaps actually tried to preserve some consistency in terms of characterizations. It would appear that those days are long gone. I'm not nearly as invested in these soaps as I once was--still, this strikes me as sad.


So true. It would be interesting if Devon felt this was his punishment for Tyra & Hilary, if Nate wondered if he was going be like his father, all the while Lily refereeing and helping both sides from own experiences during her tumultuous marriage to Cane. Alas that would be too much to ask for if the show delved into that. 

2 hours ago, Dylan said:

 


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:


So true. It would be interesting if Devon felt this was his punishment for Tyra & Hilary, if Nate wondered if he was going be like his father, all the while Lily refereeing and helping both sides from own experiences during her tumultuous marriage to Cane. Alas that would be too much to ask for if the show delved into that. 


 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, ChickenNuggetz92 said:

I hate how they've completely kept Theo out of the loop with Dina's passing. Even after Theo had words with Kyle about it, Jack completely left him out of the jewel distribution after he rallied so hard to make him part of the family.

 

Apparently next week Kyle "lashes out at Theo". Well, whatever way he does it, I hope Theo gives it back to him in spades.

 

And next week, Adam severs ties with the Newmans.... for the bazillionth time.

 

Had a good chuckle from this on Twitter haha. 

 

When was Adam ever on good terms with the Newman’s outside of when Hartley was playing him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
11 minutes ago, Dylan said:

 


I remember reading that too several years ago but not 100% it’s accuracy. Would have been a little weird concerning Devon & Hilary even though their not bio-related (think ATWT’s Holden & Lily lol). Nate & Amanda though

 

5 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

When was Adam ever on good terms with the Newman’s outside of when Hartley was playing him?

 

Other than Abby at various times nope!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I flipped by today and damn Summer looked looked like a rag doll.  Awful.  
 

As for Adam I can’t turn to a Tamron Hall fast enough.  In the recaps it’s Adam wants revenge on Victor, Victor has a reckoning for Adam, Victor tells Adam of his love for him, Adam hates Victor, Victor loves Adam, Come home to a Genoa City, no - go Back to Vegas!  Adam wants Newman Enterprises...Adam wants Chelsea, Adam wants Sharon, Adam needs to be Spider again:  This show reads a total hot mess.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

The only stories I really care about are the older Abbotts, I’ve always hated Kyle since this guy took over. And the quad with Elena/Devon/Nate/Amanda.

 

Mishael and Bryton still have it in spades when it comes to chemistry, but I hope the writers can control themselves and not rush it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy