Y&R October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed. Billy and Lily should be at Jabot. They've handed Kyle the keys to the kingdom with not one Abbot caring. Where's the story in that? Abby and Billy should care about their family's company. Instead, they've decided Billy should be at Chancellor and put Abby in hospitality. 

The show rushed Kyle as a lead. Displaced all other Abbots in the process. And yes, he's floundering. Sure, it's partly writing. But it's partly because the actor isn't well suited for what they want to with him. 

• Members

It makes so much more sense,dramatically and budget wise to have all those characters working at Jabot,

Just as it was in the 80's/90's when professional and personal lives were in the mix.

Jack could take on the John Abbott role, overseeing the business and balancing his loyalties to his brother and son.

Summer, Lauren, Theo etc all working there.

• Members

I actually kind of liked what I saw today, except for anything Phick-related. Glad that Billy’s schtupping of Summer was readdressed. Curious about Lily and Victoria’s adversarial energy. I dug it when Lily and Victoria were butting heads under Mal, and they’ve been on a collision course for years. 

• Members

I’m interested in seeing where Faith’s rebellion  story is going now that we have met the mysterious Jordan she’s been spending time with.

I don’t understand why Kyle is continually wasting his time with Summer. The woman doesn’t trust you anymore time to move on! I’m ready for Billy’s secret to come out glad it finally got brought up time for him to pay for what he did to Summer.

The Gloria/Esther scenes yesterday were funny although it made me sad to realize how I miss Jill.