Y&R October 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nah. I'll give them this much. The amnesia to explain why he's been gone (and the revelation he was friends with Chance during that period of time) had so much potential if they had only drawn it out for a little while other than...what was it? A week...but they had to ruin that. 

But after this memory returned...I agree with you there. More wasted potential. Heck if they wanted to go back to old Adam, they could have even started by SHOWING Adam getting back there since I believe Nick and Victoria did even believe at the time he was faking it. So many ways to go about it than ignoring the past. 

• Members

It speaks to the writing that half the cast is guilty of criminal acts.

Once upon a time it was the exception rather than the rule and if a character did commit such an act and stayed on the show they paid for their crimes in some other way.

But once TPRB decided you could terrorize, attempt or succeed in killing someone, swap babies,etc and maybe feel bad about for a while and justify it because they felt wronged in some way,  then all bets were off...

Previously writers were more creative rather than relying on shocking acts to move the plot along.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Phallus is still trying to find money....ooops, her note was bought up by 

Snortoria, new partner in the Grand Penis er Phoenix

Billy is angry...   at the Newmans

Adam whines.....  Everyone hates me....

At least we can enjoy the Nate-Elena-Devon-Amanda Quad, and reflect on Dina's history.  Hoping Sally Spectra can bring some life into the younger crew, 

As...Lola-Kyle-Summer-Theo