GH: AMC FAVE Joins Cast

• Members

I could just see GH doing a big name for a Brenda or Lois recast that won't really matter in the long run and be forgettable.  But she's either Easton or Benard related I think.

I think it's sort of a big get, but hasn't she had a lot of personal/drinking issues?  She may not be up for many jobs these days not just because of her age.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wait, Sherry Stringfield auditioned for B&B's Quinn?  And didn't get the part?  What the [!@#$%^&*] is wrong with Hollywood?  I mean, to go from the heights of "E.R." to the utter depths of daytime.  It's bad enough Rena Sofer had to come back, but Sherry Stringfield??

Next, y'all will tell me Melina Kanakeredes is up for DAYS' NuMarina Toscano. 

Please register in order to view this content

To anyone else thinking of returning to daytime -- protect what's left of your dignity.  You're better off working at Target.  Take my word for it.

If primetime/cable/streaming shows and movies were to do that to every actor with personal issues, there'd be no series or movies left, lol.

I just hope Frank doesn't get the idea to hire Laurence Lau and pair him w/ whichever character KD's set to play.  Greg and Jenny were magic that can never be recaptured.

Take in boarders.  Hell, be an Uber driver, if you gotta.  Just don't go back to daytime.

Edited by Khan

• Members

This was actually my first response to the news.   She had a high profile arrest for DUI in 2002, there was also an infamous Letterman appearance when she appeared to be under the influence.  These types of scandals are unfortunately more often over looked for male actors than female leads. 

I always associate her with the odd tidbit that she was roommates with Sandra Bernhardt when she first left AMC and moved to LA.

A quick review of her IMDB page suggests that she has worked consistently since NYPD Blue, but the roles have diminished in quality and star power.  So, maybe she was looking for a meatier role, and wanted to work after the stay-at-home orders restricted income for the past nine months?  I would hazard to guess that there are a few former primetime actors who would relish the opportunity to work again; given the current economic climate. 

• 2 weeks later...