GH: AMC FAVE Joins Cast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jesus Christmas #firefrank when you have the opportunity to work with an actress like Kim Delaney you give her Jackie Templetoes?

Please register in order to view this content

When you get to work with an actress that could go toe to toe with Sipowicz, hold her own with Marcy Walker, etc... you put her in a role like Elizabeth's mother.   The story of her looooong absent mother showing up and promptly asking her what she's doing with  "that serial killer" writes itself.

Shaking my damn head.....

Well, at least this Jackie won't need to shave her upper lip........

Edited by slick jones

• Members

If its Jackie T, then I hope she more Layers this time. What I saw on YT of Jackie from 82-84 was basically a nothing role

Paul Hornsby was dull in the 90s and I didnt like him as a killer but the character was better developed in 2015-2016 so maybe they can be hope for Jackie 

Edited by John

• Members

I do.  Of all the dumb moves Frank Valentini has made with this show, this has to be one of the dumbest.

Even Y&R wouldn't squander Kim Delaney on a [!@#$%^&*] recast.  They'd create a (thinly drawn) new character that they'd hope would catch on with the audience.

Heck, I'd bring KD on as Lesley Webber's REAL daughter, switched at birth with Laura, before saddling her with a forgettable piece of tripe like Jackie Templeton.

Edited by Khan

• Members

The issue is GH did nothing with Jackie back in the 80s but that doesnt mean they cant do her justice now. Like i said before its a blank slate and the Character is tied to GH and we need more reporters.  

i wish Sharon Wyatt was up for a return as Tiffany Hill