GH: AMC FAVE Joins Cast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lmao @ "AMC fave"... it's Kim freaking Delaney. 

Please register in order to view this content

i wonder who she's gonna play? I hope she's the wife of Cyrus or something, so Sonny and fam can have some genuine opposition, finally. 

• Members

I would love to see her in scenes with MEK - I loved the brother / sister relationship with Tad and Jenny on AMC.  I have seen speculation (wishful thinking?) on her being Elizabeth’s Mom or even Chase’s Mom (Anna wants Finn’s Dad at their wedding and Finn was opposed because it would mean inviting his wife).

Edited by Darcy

• Members

This time I'm not mad at GH's casting although I'm wondering is this a short stint or is it going to be longer? 

I'm thinking she is going to turn out to be Chase's mother or maybe she plays Lois Cerullo? I mean it wouldn't be the first time she played a New Yorker on ABC.

Please register in order to view this content

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be somehow related to Cyrus ugh... 

People online wish she was playing Liz's mother but we know this show pretends the stork brought Elizabeth. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

This news will not save GH from oblivion. No one cares about an actress who played an 1980s character on a cancelled soap.  When GH stops revolving around murderous thugs it might gain a few more viewers.  Writer Courtney Simon summed it up best why she never felt comfortable writing under Guza and left after a short stint. The show was built around criminals.  Check out Alan Locher's interview with her and Peter Simon. It was brief and refreshing to hear the truth from a writer.

Knowing GH it will be a nothing role. I hope her character isn't going to be one of Sonny's mob molls. If the writing was good. This would be a nice coup. But on a bloated and somber Mob Hospital. Any potential will be squandered. Does Kim even need the 

? Maybe she's doing it for her medical benefits like MEK is.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I never thought I would see her on a soap again (outside of any All My Children reprisals).  Daytime is probably a step down for her given all her primetime success (and the almost rebooted NYPD Blue that did not get picked up), but glad she is employed.

Edited by Jonathan

• Members

So many people too good for modern GH have done it in the last decade that I'm numb to it - Veronica Cartwright, Dee Wallace, Richard Burgi, Jeff Kober. All wasted in pointless or ruined roles poorly written. So Kim showing up means nothing to me. The only role worthy of her stature would be Liz's mother and that's not happening. Miss me with something about Michael Easton's family or some [!@#$%^&*], who gives a fùck?