DAYS: 30+ Year Vet Quits!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Supposedly it's on her own if she is out. But I just saw rumblings on Twitter and I DON'T know the source so take it with a total grain of salt. But honestly, like Hope, they haven't known what to do with Kate for over a decade. I'd hate to see her go but I wouldn't be shocked either.

They're lowballing everyone. Imagine the savings with Kristian and Lauren out? 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm more bullish on DAYS than most of you. I think it's basically as good as a soap can be in 2020 considering budget issues and executive meddling.

But darn, losing Lauren Koslow would be a huge loss. They could just use her right... She shouldn't be a sidekick for Abe. Give her a younger man to romance her and a scheming woman to feud against, and we're cooking with gas.

• Members

I meant to reply earlier to this.  I am shocked.

However I do have to disagree with one thing. Before the writers messed it up, I liked some Hope/Aiden. And it seem like others did too. Of course, I might be wrong. But once they messed that up AND killed Bo, there was not much to do with her. 

And I don't want her with Rafe. Sorry.

• Members

Kristian Alfonso (Hope) opened up about her DAYS exit in a segment of ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT. “It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions and I have no regrets,” she told interviewer Matt Cohen (ex-Griffin, GH). In the piece, Cohen said that when producers suggested she be pulled from the show for five months, it opened the door for her to make the tough decision to go. Alfonso revealed that she had been thinking about leaving for the past few years, adding that she won’t be back. “I don’t plan on returning and popping in as others have done in the past,” she declared. “I think that chapter is closed and a new one needs to be started.” For the full story from Alfonso, pick up next week’s issue of Digest.