DAYS: 30+ Year Vet Quits!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really respect her telling them she will not be making guest appearances.  It reminds me of Genie Francis letting ABC know she is not interested in being on the show without a contract.

Although I used to love Hope, they haven’t given her the right material or romantic interest in a very long time.  If I was her I would also be tired of trying to sell the lackluster pairings, poorly written stories, and being a cheerleader for the show.  Especially when the show comes to me and tells me that they want to write me out for several months and when I come back I get to sell another new relationship.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

The Thing is if the return story was good maybe she would have agreed to a 5 month Hiatus but something tells me they had no idea what this exciting story would be so KA walked

Now would Corday be petty enough to recast Hope

• Members

If I were producer I'd hire ____________ as the new Hope Brady

Please register in order to view this content

And send Wally to GH and recast Justin with Gregg Marx. They'd be playing their ATWT parts as cop and lawyer. I know it will never happen but on well. Remember Days is taped in California where Gregg is and Hillary would jump at the chance to work with Gregg again.

Oh I forgot..yeah I'd pair Hope and Justin..lol

• Members

Sorry, @Soapsuds, but no thanks. Hope should not be recast. Not after 37 years. Add in that some actors that sparked on one soap can positively suck on another and...yeah. However, as Gregg Marx had already been on Days as David Banning, maybe resurrect him and bring him back to deal with Mama Julie and son Eli.

Maybe something happened where David had to fake his death? Bring back Valerie and have them reconnect...

• Members

It's somewhat reminiscent of Days pushing Bill & Susan Hayes aside in favor of Kristian & Peter. TPTB told the Hayes' there was no story for them, which prompted them to leave. They came back eventually, but I don't know if the show will last long enough for Kristian to rethink here stance.