This perfomer would have been good in that role

• Members

Robert Newman as Caleb Cortlandt.  Caleb had potential but was played by a very stiff actor.  I remember seeing a photo of La Lucci and Robert together, laughing backstage, and there was definitely chemistry between the two.  

Edited by Jonathan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

When JC's popularity really started to soar on Another World (in the late 1960s or so), she was still in her early 20s. When TG inexplicably became popular as the slimy Luke Spencer on General Hospital (late 1970s), he was already in his early 30s.

Visually and acting-wise, I think they would have been woefully mismatched on screen, regardless of their ages.

• Members

Roscoe Born- Alan Spaulding-GL

Lara Parker-Alexandra Spaulding-GL

The Spauldings needed a gothic powerful sexiness that was lost with RR (who would have made a great Mike Bauer) and Marj Dusay (who would have made a great..anyone but Alex.)

Ha..actually, I could see him making her Tabitha's nosy neighbor and nemises who was interested in the supernatural...(i.e. the only person in Harmony who wasn't in a coma and saw what was going on...) Gladys