GH to air "classic" episodes

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank u!  Do they not have any concept of how bad the current show is? Current GH certainly tops current CBS's soaps in terms of action, but its nothing I'm anxious to watch right now.

GH was airing classics on holidays in 2018, why aren't they airing them now that they have a massive opportunity to do so? I saw someone on FB say residual checks.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Yep! Same thing happened on the BB pages when the show first started week long repeats. A flood of comments asking when new episodes would return yet production was still cancelled and there were no indications of when they would return. It must be really difficult for some to read or watch the news. 

• Members

I have never yelled HARD PASS so fast in my life. Isn't almost every episode of this show dedicated to Sonny and Carly? Gross.

Monday, June 15, 2020: Episode 11232 (Original Air Date: 2/07/07)

Sonny and Carly re-declare their love during the Metro Court hostage crisis.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 Episode 12898 (Original Air Date: 9/24/13)

Sonny has gone off his meds and begins to spiral. Carly convinces him to resume taking lithium.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 Episode 13390 (Original Air Date: 9/14/15)

Sonny is in critical condition after being shot. Sitting vigil in the hospital chapel, Carly reads the vows he wrote for her and remembers their ups and downs.

Thursday, June 18, 2020 Episode 13412 (Original Air Date: 10/14/15)

Sonny and Carly get married in the GH chapel, surrounded by their loved ones.

Friday, June 19, 2020 Episode 13661 (Original Air Date: 10/12/16)

Grieving for Morgan (Bryan Craig), Carly blames Sonny for their son's death.

• Members

And they're all Laura Wright's Carly episodes. I guess 2007 could be considered classic based off what we have gotten from GH in these past weeks lol. I love LW but I have never been a fan of her as Carly and I definitely could never fully appreciate GH because of Sonny. 

Edited by GLATWT88

• Members

Oh come on ABC.  You have several bottle events that could fill a week.  The PC fire.  Metro Court.  Laura waking up from the coma/remarriage to Luke.  Luke and Laura’s return.  The panic room.  Monica/Rick/Lesley/Alan.  The left handed boy.  Anna kidnapped by Grant Putnam.  The week of Lily’s death.  Stone and Robin.  BJ’s heart.  Even a week of mob shootouts would be better than Sonny/Carly (I mean they could even overlap- Jason was shot while Sony and Carly had sex for the first time).

That’s just off the top of my head, easy to pick 5 episodes from each of those stories (since they like a themed week).  Give me some real classics!

Edited by titan1978