Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Thank you soo much for pointing out these historic classics and there is lots more, i don't know why they keep showing all these 2000's episode like i think by now we get it what place the show was in those days but...

They need to show some of the older material that probably hasn't been shown since it aired i would love to see nikki first episode either melody or the other actor who played her like who cares at this point if most of those people aren't apart of the show anymore they can still show it smh.

I really wanna see more Vanessa material and Peggy, Chris,Lorie early jack and John and Paul and when the williams family first came on or some of the cult storyline and also when rose Deville first showed up in 79

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kalbir, you're right. That's why I shouldn't post before caffeine. They certainly were never shown in bed together but I was thinking of the scene in which Phyllis woke up in Malcolm's studio after partying together. I forgot Malcolm assured her they didn't sleep together (because he's black and she's white, you see).

Still, they were going out, making out, and constantly joking about jumping bones etc so there were some benefits to that relationship. lmao