Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Still want a Best of Jill or a Christmas in July week, but very doubtful either of those will happen.

Today’s 2001 episode is so far another great episode from the era with more of Jill on a rampage with the Billy & Mac drama front and center. Christopher Douglas’ Sean looks like he was about to bust out of that sweater and glasses

Please register in order to view this content

. Olivia is a sanctimonious hypocrite towards Malcolm.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Its a Fisher/baldwin week

Monday: Michael finds out about Kevin/Lily (2003)
Tuesday: Gloria confesses too John about her son (2005)
Wednesday: Kevin & Jana's Ashram wedding (2008)
Thursday: Lauren tells Michael she's pregnant (2006)
Friday: Gloria shows up in a gift box to celebrate the holidays (2016)

• Members

After they trashed Jana so thoroughly as a character I can't believe they have the gall to push her wedding. And they aren't bothering to show any of the material that made Michael a compelling character. I'd rather track down the Red Shoe Diaries episode where CLB was rolling around bare-assed on a kitchen table than go through that material. 

• Members

The Glo by Jabot storyline was the best teen storyline I've seen on a soap because it was multi-generational. Jill, Jack, Phyllis, and Katherine all had good roles - it proved that shows could chase the 'youth demo' but involve everyone.

I just loved Jill during this period of time. She was always on a tear about Mac and it was entertaining as hell. You could see that Jill was totally insecure as a mother but she was totally secure in her hatred of Mac. The chemistry that was struck between Jess Walton and Ashley Bashioum was just excellent.

I want a Best of Jill or Best of Kay vs. Jill week so badly.

• Members

I would be down for this theme but these choices are horrendous, nothing before 2003!?

I'd want to see Michael attacking Christine, Kevin setting himself on fire or being beaten up in jail... the 2003 and 2005 episodes sound good, but the ashram wedding and a 2016 episode... UGH.

As the days are dwindling I am just hoping we get another couple of rare gems. My biggest wishes are to see the Victor/Ashley abortion confrontation, Victor holding Michael in the dungeon, 70s eps involving Phillip's death, Victor taking over Jabot, and the Rick Daros story Victor getting harpooned in St. Croix. I'm wishing for a location shoots week that includes that last one plus a Black Knight week for Victor (if GH can do 3 weeks of Sonny...). Really doubt we'll get any of it though.

And for a catfight week, definitely the Lauren/Sheila lab fight and the Matt/Nick fight at Crimson lights.

I also really hope they don't pull a GH and re-air the last couple of weeks from April. They're on All Access anyway, and they could be condensed into a recap episode or extra long "previouslies." 

Edited by BoldRestless