DAYS: Actors released from contracts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honey, you don’t get to trash Chandler if you think Freddie is any better than horrendous. He should never act again.

His scenes as a strong businessman were hilarious. He can’t sell that. His scenes as a romantic gay guy are pathetic. His pursed lips are out of The Rocky Horror Show. He can’t sell that. His crying and sobbing scenes when Adrienne died were a trainwreck. He can’t sell that.

Face it, both Freddie and Chandler have worn out their welcome. They both suck.

And those clicks Freddie gets? LOL I’d hardly call him an influencer. Maybe he can wait tables in the same restaurant as Chandler.

• Members

I wonder how long CM would’ve lasted if he’d been cast as hetero, say a JJ or Ben-type? Would he even have 10% of the support and goodwill he’s generated over the years because Will is gay? 

I do believe the plan is to have WilSon split off-screen and have Will return by February 2021. 

• Members

I know...all the negativity and nasty comments are so childless and energy draining just to read.  This board in general has started to become a forum for juvenile comments...not a discussion.

Not liking a specific character or not caring for a certain actor is fine. We all have opinions on what we do and don't like. But when it falls into personal insults and "jokes" about DUIs or constant obsessions with a person's weight, it's just sad. Hint= being bitchy does not equal having a personality...and hold onto your hats...a happy person doesn't feel the need to constantly put others down.