DAYS: Actors released from contracts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well said. I agree with these comments as well as some of the others speaking out against the constant and often out of line bashing of Freddie. As well as those that wonder why people would follow him if you don't like him.

If people want to criticize his acting skills that's fine and if people simply aren't attracted to him okay. But people constantly attacking him personally including the constant jabs at his weight and attacking his fiancee looks is beyond the pale. It's mean spirited and immature. I think his fiancee is lovely but regardless that comment about her was not cool.

I've been critical of Chandler's acting before but I don't attack him personally. I don't follow his  social media regularly. I don't know for sure if he has an girlfriend and I don't care one way or the other. If he did have one I wouldn't insult her looks. I didn't even know he could sing until that video was posted in this thread. I don't do stuff like that and I think he's a nice guy IRL. Just like I believe Freddie is.

It would be better if more people would cut out the constant personal attacks on Freddie and now his fiancee. Criticizing his acting is fine and one thing but attacking him for all of this other stuff is not.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Huh? Who looks at Freddie’s stuff? He does nothing that interests me and I don’t like his looks, so why would I click? But here’s the thing — he’s not getting tons of clicks without me. He’s no big deal on social media. I know that much.

i repeat: Freddie Smith and Chandler Massey are both TERRIBLE actors. Today was more proof with their laughing and grinning through their insipid ice skating scenes. It was PAINFUL watching them.

If there’s a God, they’ll disappear from DAYS and find new lives away from any soundstage.

• Members

Thank you! Exactly 7 months to go as of today. LOL!

lol I know it's soooo bad. Folks are announced as coming on, then they're done by the time they air ... or it takes 8 months to be rid of someone ... lord. This taping so far ahead is and always will be a mess. And they know it is.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

If you don't like what's being said on this thread then avoid it. Simple as that folks...

Dui is serious...he could've hurt someone. As for Freddie weight ….that's open game considering he's an actor. Imean even Chandler realized things had changed when gained weight and knew his scenes were being tweaked because it.