DAYS: Actors released from contracts

• Members

Yep.

It's also too bad they either released Christopher Sean or he bolted because Paul/Sonny/Will should have gone on for years. There was just no investment. All Ron cared about was rectifying Will's death (and he's now propping the man who strangled him to "death" ... Jesus only on a soap opera). I feel like folks will lash out at Ron but this isn't always "his call". I think he gets shot down a lot. There's so much interference at DAYS, it really is a [!@#$%^&*] mess BTS.

Remember, Leo was "too gay" for the pearl clutchers. Ron tries ... and then he gives up and gives us [!@#$%^&*] like this.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Like a lot of other people, I think Brock Kelly's Evan is gonna be a pretty huge upcoming twist.  I'll love it if he's a bi murderer baby daddy lolol.

It's terrible the producers don't respectfully sit down with the actors.  Though recurring and spottily featured for the past ten years, Judi Evans should have had a meeting with Corday, not even just Meng or Alarr.  And isn't Alarr gay??

• Members

Apparently Freddie doesn't read this message board. Lots on here didn't want Wilson together anymore.

And growth? Yes...he's grown into a worse actor. 

He sounds relieved it's over yet bitter and ready to spell the tea.

I guess Albert Alarr is clueless where gay men are concerned. What do you expect from a director who can't direct a soap opera. He's the worst director Days has.

• Members

I just don't understand what's so damn difficult about telling someone they won't be using the character/actor any longer?  Why must these people find out in such horrible insensitive ways they don't have a job.  Didn't Sarah Brown and Eden Reigel find out on social media?  It's insane and folks wonder why there's no respect for Daytime?  Daytime doesn't respect itself!