DAYS: Actors released from contracts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

WOW.  FS must have been blindsided with all the promoting he's been doing lately.  I get this move (they have just been plain boring since Will got his memory back), but it is shocking and disappointing to me to lose the gay representation and they're such legacy kids.  I think Will has a ton viable story left (and I really like CM) and Sonny was feeling like dead weight for a while, but after everything and sacrificing Paul twice for them (who was the real gay star), I am happy that they'll presumably leave happy together... it will feel right after ALL this to me.  And I think they'd be great candidates for the web series.

• Members

I am a bit surprised the show got rid of both of them. But I wish them both the best. I know he catches a lot of heck from people online but I have always liked Freddie Smith/Sonny. He seems like a very nice guy in real life and appreciative of his opportunity.

I wonder where he and Chandler may pop up next. I wonder if they may pop up on another soap.

• Members

Agreed. Bring back the thirtysomething and fortysomething crowds. If the Last Blast came back to the parent ship (not some goofy web series dream thing), I'd be down for it. 

And of course, I'm *always* here for a return of Carrie, Sami, Lucas, and Austin.  Just no corporate takeover stories where Dumbass Austin doesn't even know the name of the person (Carrie) he's overtaking a company from.... 

Maybe they could finally explore Austin/Nicole. Nicole needs a break from Eric and Brady...