GH: Actor Pens Goodbye Letter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They worked around his schedule when he broke into primetime by showing the world that actors can go on Justified in spite of having no idea how to speak in a Southern accent, so I imagine they will continue to be generous.

• Members

I can see I'm in the minority here, but I actually enjoyed Billy Miller's performances as both Jason and Drew.  I know where writing is concerned, everyone has their own opinion about story and direction, but one thing that always bothered me was how Sonny, Carly, Michael, etc. all seemed to drop Drew like a hot potato once they found out he wasn't the "real" Jason.  I think that made me hate Sonny, Carly, & Co. even more than the various murders and misdeeds they have done in the past.  I wish Mr. MIller well in all his future endeavors.

• Members

I didn't hate him when he first showed up in 2014 (and this is coming from someone who was CHEERING when he departed Y&R). I didn't mind the Liz romance. I preferred his Jason, honestly. But then he checked out and that's that. He's never been "great" but I think he can be passable and even decent but he doesn't try. I think he gets a bit of a bad rap, we've certainly had far worse actors. Frankly, Roger Howarth is a total embarrassment. Does Valentini have the hots for Howarth or something? I really don't get it.

Steve Burton is also boring as hell and puts me to sleep. Him and Ambien Monaco are such a bore together. How is this couple "popular"? Lord ... plus you can tell Monaco prefers her off-screen boytoy to the Borg. Monaco was much more checked in with Miller, as checked in as she can be. But I'm so desperate for familiar faces I look forward to when the Borg is on now. How sad, isn't it?

They never did much with Drew after the Oscar reveal. He could have had his memories back, etc. But they weren't interested. And I was kind of OK with that because the cast is bloated and Drew is pointless ... However I did love that his Drew was all "deuces" to Sonny and Carly and saw through their BS. I also liked Drew's bond with Monica. Miller's Jason/Drew actually seemed proud and embraced the Quartermaines and Monica. Jason STILL looks like he'd rather be anywhere else (and usually is).

Random, but damn, I wish Stuart Damon and Alan were still on the show. I never thought he'd leave the void he did, but he does. Especially with all the Q's dead. And the rest are ignored or forgotten about.

Nope, they aren't.

It's so cute to see fans denying the idea that he'd ever return. LOL. Just ... LOL

I was beyond thrilled when Burton left and Jason was shot and tossed in the river like he was trash (though because the show is full of pets, I was actually glad he came back in 2017, and that return wasn't bad, but now we're back to boring Borg. Burton and Monaco don't even try and they're constantly given a pass). It's WAAAAAAAAY past time for Mumbles Benard to retire. Lord. Enough. And Howarth? I truly cringe when he comes on my screen.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

i didn't mind him either, and actually think he's one of the better actors on soap, so I don't get all the gripes about how his acting is "lazy" - which is funny, because peeps say MS does "too much" but BM does "very little" and it's like... what do y'all want? Seriously. It's pretty obvious many on here let their dislike of writers/regimes/actors IRL color their performance. It's sad, really. 

such are the pitfall of social media/the internet. LOL