GH: Actor Pens Goodbye Letter

• Members

If Frank didn't stalk actors performers in the grocery store and hire any out of work person from an dead soap he could find, I would agree.  This dude was literally hired in parking lot when he dropped LW off and could have been anyone, honestly.  Frank was trying to fill the non existent void Nathan left and Wes was right there.  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Folks thought (wanted to believe) Burton and Benard got Miller fired, but according to Howarth's 2 new interviews, TIIC needed another Stanco angle because Howarth was tired of the redemption stories.  Kelly was really venting about Howarth.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The best drama seems to be behind the scenes at the moment! lol

Everyone knows Howarth is a joke and it's BS he's been featured so long. (And even HE knows the redemptions are bullshit) 

And now Howarth is trying to save face and make it seem like this story is really about giving Becky Herbst something to do. Please. It was about giving YOU something to do and they're using Becky and fans fell for it all. (You should see the "Frizz" stans just salivate at his quotes ... it makes me ill)

Can we just clean house or like you always say ... cancel this mess! Yes, I'm very much at that point.

The cast and show clearly seem to recognize the massive complaints. But you know Frank and all that means is he doubles down.

I don't think Burton or Bernard are all that great (and I cringed when every castmember just seemed to have to go on Twitter and rave about Benard winning an Emmy) but yeah they didn't get Miller fired. Stans are nuts and read into what they want to believe. Benard's ego was on FULL DISPLAY when he was called out for leading the episode counts time and time again. The guy didn't even tag Benard but his stans did. He's not some sweet guy either ...

Honestly the only takeaway is that Becky Herbst NEVER phones it in. Meanwhile Monaco regularly thinks about pizza and probably about Miller's penis. Kelly needs to be quiet. She's the epitome of phoning it in and dominating the episode counts year after year. Sam has NEVER been needed. She's ALWAYS been useless. GH didn't even WANT HER after PC but Frons gave her a job.

Edited by KMan101