• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BYE FELICIA!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

I imagine he's hoping Y&R comes calling or his primetime show takes off (I think he has a recurring gig but I don't follow him or really care)

I imagine we get a recast. Don't get excited yet anyone.

Can KeMo follow him out the door? How on earth has she lasted for like 20 years on soaps? She's walking ambien! Lord ... 

He's recurring. Please. He can do more than one show, especially if taping lines up.

You're silly and naive to think Y&R hasn't already come calling. If not this year it will be next year.

Jason Thompson should be looking around, if I were him. But they could always make Billy Miller Chance Chancellor and keep Thompson. Fans are already bracing for Thompson to be fired. It's just a matter of time.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yep!  He goes back to being missing doing big stories (Delia's death, Victoria's kidnapping, etc) with the outrageous outs in his contract.  He is so beyond not worth the fuss but this is "Iconic" YR and an absent Miller is better than no Miller, I guess 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's so sad the only reason some stans like couples like Billy and Victoria on Y&R and Ben and Ciara on DAYS and Franco and Liz on GH is because they have the hots for the actor and envision themselves in the role of the interchangable woman they're paired with.

• Members

lol! Yep

Delusional fans on Twitter seem to think his role in this would stop him from returning to Y&R. LOL. It's so amusing. He was/is only recurring. He's not bound to that show by contract.

Edited by KMan101