GENERAL HOSPITAL April 2019 Discussion

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed, some of the storylines can actually work, they just lack the hype and dramatic excecution of back in the day. Some of the sets actually look good too, just wish they'd dim the lighting, the production looks cheap compared to B&B and Y&R

• Members

The anniversary episode saddened and angered me for so many reasons.

Laura pimping for Sonny and praising his virtues, in a chapel of all places??? Gag me.

That vile degenerate Franco being in any way related to my Scotty? Over my dead body!

Gail's memorial did not warrant even ONE flashback of...you know, GAIL?

It was great to see some rarely-used vets. I'd watch regularly if Lesley, Monica, Scotty, Laura, Mac, Bobbie, Lucy and the other REAL core characters of GH were featured on a weekly basis, but we know that now the anniversary is over, we'll go back to having the same irrelevant and/or repugnant "filler" characters rammed down our throats every day, whether they should even be part of the show or not. (Of the current contract cast, I'd immediately axe the vast majority of actors.)

Sigh.

• Members

Kristina has been missing brain cells for a while now. Its sad

Yeah after those scenes, I wanna give good luck t whoever becomes Nina, cause the character is dead to me & when  and IF they learn of the mom/daughter connection I hope Willow spits in Nina's face

• Members

Stafford  was bad in those classroom scenes, and she looked bad, too.

The whole thing was absurd. No school operates that way. The kid would b3 moved to another classroom or her rich parents would private school the little witch.

The principal warning Willow was laughable.

• Members

If you look at the site, they also sell cardboard cut-outs of some of the characters. That's the craziest as who is included. The only thing I kind of like is the Kelly's mug, though I am not sure on the font. If they had a Retro-hospital GH logo item well for nostalgia's sake, I'd like that. 

Archived