GENERAL HOSPITAL April 2019 Discussion

• Members

If Eden wins that Emmy tonight we are never getting a break from Josslyn. LOL. She said Laura Wright helped picked out her submission reels. RME. 

And I never understood the Kirsten Storms fascination. Never. I've always hated her acting and the character. I've enjoyed the recasts more than her. I would have rather seen Georgie age.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've never been the biggest Storms fan but I've grown to not mind her as much. She was beyond grating on DAYS and I was thrilled she left! lol. I like her a bit more on GH but meh. I could easily take a recast tomorrow and not be upset about it. I guess I'm used to her at this point, lol.

I'd have rather seen Georgie too. I loved Lindze Letherman and will never forgive them for killing Georgie. It just goes to show where shows priorities lay. Let's focus on someone grating like Storms but let a natural talent like Lindze go. But they could do "whatever" with Maxie and they probably found Georgie, like Emily, "boring" (well, Livingston made Emily boring ... Emily was recastable ... Ashley Jones could have played her ...)

Jon Lindstrom was robbed. Mo is awful. But Frank's pandering to him finally paid off. Can Mo retire now??? I imagine the cast loves him but it all seems so forced when I see the cast tweeting about him and how awesome he is. I mean, I guess he is, he seems like a nice guy at the end of the day, but lawd ...

And I can't with folks on Twitter suddenly wanting Mal Young at GH. I want Frank fired like the next person but MY is *not* the answer. We already had Mal at GH in the female form of Jill Farren Phelps and it was ultimately horrendous and damaging, despite the better production values. Genie would be fired for the millionth time ... I bet Geary would suddenly un-retire ... lawd

Edited by KMan101