GENERAL HOSPITAL April 2019 Discussion

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finally caught up on the show and if it weren't for Laura and Kevin this show would be off the DVR. The Kevin/Ryan story has been one of the show's best in years for me aside from Felicia entering the story so late (though I loved Ava's inclusion) and Laura being so central to Port Charles the way she should have been for years now is nice to see. 

I do enjoy seeing Liz's family drama with the kids and if I pretend that Roger Howarth is not Franco I don't mind their relationship. They truly screwed up with that. 

Jason, Sam, Sonny and Carly continue to drag the show down and offer nothing. First Jason being inserted into the Ryan Chamberlain climax, Carly being pregnant (WTF?) and now Sam sleeping walking through the DOD story.

• Members

Once again Monica suffers another loss and mourns even more. 

Can Drew now go climb a mountain and fall of of it with his "brother" Franco?    Asking for ALL     my friends.

With a contract departure, expect lots of dayplayers. ValenVarni shoot the wad whenever they have $5.00 extra spending money. When Griffin left we had 10+ Turkish extras for Sonny's "location shoot" to rescue Dante.

Please register in order to view this content