GENERAL HOSPITAL April 2019 Discussion

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Where I stand

This turd yelling at Kevin was another example of why he should be next.  He was set up, but chose to let everyone believe it after Jordan knew it wasn't him!

He has no business attending to Gail's Celebration.   

Next 

• Members

Other than the Franco and Julian involvement I enjoyed the anniversary episode. More clips over the course of the episode (or a 2 part anniversary episode) would have been better. I did like that Curtis and Stella had some scenes, representing the Ashfords among the families.

There's still plenty of room for story for Scott, Lucy, Bobbie, Monica, Mac, Felicia, etc.  I'd rather watch 20 minutes of these characters per week than Dawn of Duh (though Coby McLaughlin as a different character would be welcome),  and anything Nina/Wallow related.

• Members

Catching up on the last week of the show.  

What a waste with the Dante storyline.  I am fine with the stupid adventure story to get him back and introduce his issues.  But he really could have shined in telling a PTSD story on the show.  Mix in characters like Chet, Anna, Griffin (if he wasn’t leaving), Ava, and Willow and you have in character storylines based on something real.  You could have even mixed in Shiloh and Dawn of Day.  So you get soapy material with one of those characters going to Shiloh for classes, while having the larger story be about something with depth.  Argh!!!

And Dawn of Day- if Brad joins that would be great.  But just like the Kevin/Ryan story, the plot is fine and even soapy fun.  But the execution is lacking.  And again, I think production is to blame.

I can’t wait to watch today’s anniversary episode on Hulu tonight.