Taoboi

B&B September 10 Discussion Thread

Simply because I was shocked it has made it 10 days into the month and not a thread. lol.

Bold and the Beautiful - Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) - Katie Logan (Heather Tom) - Thorne Forrester (Ingo Rademacher)

So...DISCUSS!!!!

ETA: Oops...speaking of forgetting I forgot the year...Freudian slip...:D...Mods if you can correct that in the title. Thanks. :)

Edited by Taoboi

Lol I hadn't even noticed I had posted in the August thread yesterday. I'm curious, does anyone actually care about Xander and Emma? No knock to the young "actors" but I am surprised they are still on. 

Edited by soapfan770

6 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Did anyone see Winsor Harmon's tweet today?  He is truly gross.

Yeah.

Not that Thorne needed to return given he’s been barely used, but Brad Bell made a prudent decision by recasting. Can you imagine if he were on B&B right now?

9 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I guess he can run for Congress, like his fellow B&B stars...

3 minutes ago, Aback said:

What did he say?? :o 

It was a really distasteful side by side pic of Maxine Waters and some creature made to look like her.  I will see if I can find a screenshot.  

5 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

:o:wacko: I had felt sorry for the guy, but obviously given his other issues I've been made aware of he's lost his marbles!

5 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I guess he can run for Congress, like his fellow B&B stars...

I love her enough that I can agree to strongly disagree; besides  she'll be back just in time for February sweeps! <_<

Edited by soapfan770

10 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

I love her enough that I can agree to strongly disagree; besides  she'll be back just in time for February sweeps! <_<

Did you mean to quote someone else?

If you mean Kimberlin Brown, I was talking more about Antonio Sabato Jr. I think she dropped out anyway.

13 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Dm67O-uWwAEYF1S.jpg

Wow! And just like that I am totally fine with him being sacked after 20 years. Maybe I can finally warm up to Rademacher now.

18 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Lol I hadn't even noticed I had posted in the August thread yesterday. I'm curious, does anyone actually care about Xander and Emma? No knock to the young "actors" but I am surprised they are still on. 

I don't really care for them either but I always applaud a bit more diversity. It does make me miss Nicole/Zende/Sasha as it's essentially the same story with a worse cast.