B&B September 10 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke, Ridge and Bill are the other triangle from hell.  So tiring.  I had to laugh when she said something like, 'you've come back to me'.  I wish Ridge would serve her papers and dump her once and for all...what a ho.  And her excuse the other day was exactly what I said.  "But HEEEE KISSSSSSED MEEEEEEE."  She's a lowlife.  Kissy face with your ex, conspiring with him against your own sister.  Follow your vagina again Brooke.  LOL. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have always had such high hopes for Bill.  DD is super good looking and he's charismatic.  Would have made a terrific soap villain, in spite of his less than stellar acting skills.  

However, Bill has gone from rancid snatch, to stalking his DIL back to rancid snatch.  It's a total waste of a strong strapping man, or what should be!  

• Members

Hope falling down the back stairs when Quinn was badgering her, Ivy falling down the stairs when she was trying to leave and Steffy badgered her, Ivy falling just inside the house when Steffy was badgering her about the restraining order....and on and on and on.  

Archived