BTS harassment at Y&R

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly.

I get why they do it, but for reasons above, it sucks.

I knew it wasn't going to be Stefan/Chloe, he was always destined for Chabby angst, but I really loved the idea. He belonged in the Chloe/Brady age range, not Chad/Abby.

Hell, if they cared about Shawn and Belle, he could have been their angst. But pop-ins it is ...

EDIT: But back to Y&R ... sorry all! Went on a little rant

Please register in order to view this content

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Until now nobody has directly addressed the BTS allegations but Abhi Sinha finally has. Not the most high profile, but I think it speaks volumes that an actual cast member acknowledges that there is something going on. I would imagine being there for a year he would’ve seen something. 

• Members

I just went to the comments and he specifically says “allegations against the showrunner,” which would have to be Mal Young no? Curious they haven’t done anything if that’s the case. If it leaks that CBS has another coverup it’ll be dire for the network. 

• Members

Wondering who those might be.  The mainstream press usually shows indifference to all things daytime soap and the soap press are too cloying to risk their access.

Daytime drama seems to be at its nadir at this point.  I'm relieved that I gave up on the current crop of daytime soaps this summer.

• Members

Well, the actor wouldn't have posted references to these allegation against the show runner if they were completely unfounded and we have another poster in the Director/Writer thread confirming that Beth Milstein quit because of harassment and abuse by Mal.  Two new hires have come in, both men (Griffith replacing Lisa as SP and Daran Little replacing Beth).  Mal has not tweeted once about Y&R since Aug 27 tweet about an actress who went on recurring....hmmmmmmm.  Let's hope he's out at the end of his contract.

Archived