BTS harassment at Y&R

• Members

So almost ever blogger/soap press is reporting in this scandal that dropped this morning 

Tommy is MABs friend. He usually have facts that he put his own blend of spin on. 

Considering I'd heard a while back that a writer left over being harassed, I'm fairly certain this is true. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The heightened vernacular aside, if even half of what is here is, it’s likely the most ‘junior’ of the named executives could realistically find himself out of his position sooner rather than later.

Is the recent recent production rehiring more than a co-incidence? 

• Members

Sexist and racist, just like the show itself!

“A young girl was sexually harassed by an adult actor on the show [“Y&R”] and Steve Kent just did everything he could to cover it up, and protect the reputation of the show by pretending it didn’t happen. This young lady was talked out of filing a lawsuit and they just covered it up as if it didn’t happen,” a source at CBS who works for Les Moonves tells Highlight Hollywood. 

Hunter King and that dude who played Adam (legit can't remember his name)?

• Members

Which is why we have her back as Summer rather than a recast with more talent.  

That aside, it saddens me to think of all the people that have been hurt BTS. I hope they punish those that did the damage. NO one should have to suffer at the hands of someone that is supposed to support them, help them do their job, etc.  Anyone that abuses their power in the workplace deserves whatever happens.

• Members

Tommie Garrett is Maria Bell's mouthpiece who capitalizes on any situation. That said, I have no doubt the BTS drama is there and real.

Also: Hunter King is a decent but often overexposed young actress who online fandom has consistently twisted themselves into knots over, hoping to find a way to ignore or downplay her being harassed simply because they don't like her onscreen stories. The Muhney cult smearing her was enough, but simply not liking her work was not and never will be an excuse for shrugging off how she was treated BTS. It's vile.

And BTW, both King and especially her kid sister have been getting a shït-ton of work outside daytime for a number of years. They don't need Y&R and they certainly didn't need a sexual harassment incident to get her sister work.

Archived