Y&R July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Nick as Adam story is....something. While I’m cool with Nick finally completely being over Victor, it still feels like an Adam story.

Nikki and Victoria’s unwavering support of Victor continues to make them look like idiots.

Enjoyed the flashbacks.

• Members

They had a little momentum but they were never super popular.  CF/Tessa is a big drag on the coupling.  She's not well liked as far as I can tell.

The Messa ship has sailed and for them to revive it after a year out of the blue reeks of desperation.

Exactly.

• Members

Maybe it was a little cool. It got that way here in KY today and I also wore a jean jacket. Haha. 

With Wisconsin though. They probably get breezes off of the Great Lakes in the summer. Which could make it a little cooler (high 60s/low 70s) depending on the time of day or if it's overcast outside. 

• Members

And the sad part?  I mean, the REALLY sad part?  It ain't even gonna last.  Sooner or later, they're gonna hit a wall with this "Nick at Night" story, for the same reason they've appeared to hit a wall with Nick NOT being a darker character: Joshua Morrow. Can't. Act.

Archived