Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I like about her hooking up with Jack, or even Noah or Kyle and manipulation of that power.

That's what I like about her hooking up with Jack, or even Noah or Kyle and manipulation of that power.

I'm beyond disappointed that we never got Abby/Harding. Hell, I'm disappointed that we never got more of sexy Detective Harding!

• Members

The only man on this show who has been remotely hot in the last 20 years other than detective is JT/Luckinbill and I didn’t watch then with JT.   Eric Braeden and his wrinkled butt will be back fast and sho nuff for y’all to get some excite on for that.  As for eye candy I’ll take some Morrow - there isn’t anything else on this show lolllll.  When people talk about actors who’ve been pushed up — good Lord — Bryton McClure//James whoever has been pushed for the cardboard box he is.  It’s the Y&R and B&B way. Make Ron Moss think he can act 

RE: hot men -  Shenar Moore - I’ll give them him but it seems like 20 or more years for this show since they had a hot man.  I feel like I watched Shemar in 1996 on this show. 

• Members

It took Devon how long to get an onscreen romance? When his white contemporaries were getting married and having babies....even the rapist and pedophiles. Are we really going to pretend like there has been parity with him? 

It'll be the exact same writing we've seen. Hilary is currently trying  to manipulate power at  HWG. Didn't you see her trying to bulldoze her way into more power by demanding an office or space. She wants a board seat yet didn't have the sense to negotiate one in her contract when she sold GC Buzz. 

The show just doesn't do vixens. She will be the villain the newmans or abbots need to expunge from the family. The optics would be so unpleasant. You think it's unbearable now, just wait until Victor throws her out of a moving ambulance. 

My point is, I'm with @Cat, it's nigh time to graduate hilary from that vixen archetype. It's past time the show stop trying to come up with stories to allow her to scheme and manipulate. It's so obvious every time that they do that it takes away from the actual story cause the set up never makes a lick of sense. Her entire characterization ends up revolving around scheming until only that defines her. 

Archived