Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I referencing the domestic violence story. That's what I didn't care for. I want Hilary involved in business and being ruthless to maintain everything she's working for. She could totally hold her own in bitter feud with Ashley, or using her Chancellor heir for a piece of that fortune.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even in the exact same story, huh? Probably the exact same warmed-over Devon scripts. Except, new Nate won't have Chancellor money or power...or Katherine's blood, so most viewers won't give a damn if she has an entire basketball team by Nate.  They won't come with money or what's being perceived as relevance.  

You know, I have a tendency to read comments on social media. The position of people who despise a character always makes me reevaluate my thinking. Very interesting. 

I think he's a good addition. He's given that Abbot drama a needed shot in the arm. Plus, the show needs someone to drive story. I've read a lot of complaints about changing him into an Adam type character, but it was necessary. 

• Members

It's true, I do not find Devon interesting, but that aside, I really don't find back and forth interesting either. If they did bring Nate on, in my mind it be more of a FWB situation that can turn into a romance. Just a thought, but like I said, I'm more interested in seeing Hilary as a cutthroat, ruthless business type.

• Members

I like the idea of cutthroat, ruthless business type Hilary more than the reality. Again, the show gave us that with her being ratings hungry and doing anything to build GC Buzz, it was rather stupid.  Writers haven't a clue. 

Archived