Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

1)Joshua (childhood friend) was an accidental shooting.

2)Her father who abused her.

3)She left some guy to die in the strip club after he had a heart attack. That was more failure to rescue than a killing, but still.

4)Diane

5)JT

I'll never buy the JT stuff, not really. I'm having an even harder time with the Nikki/Victor open marriage though. This may be something wealthy people do, but Nikki and Victor? Nah.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am watching for this too and just waiting for

Please register in order to view this content

Then I am probably done with Y&R. I can't stand new Kyle no matter how hot he is. The insta personality change for no reason is just awful to watch. There is no other story that is keeping me from tuning in after the JT mess.

• Members

As I mentioned somewhere(spoiler thread?) I am  actually surprised Pratt didn't attempt a similar story when he was writing. Of course we've seen it before with Cameron Kristen here on Y&R and then of course with this memorable disaster: 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

What’s funny is that people think Eric’s grunts and groans are Emmy worhy.  Rest assured he will win - they’ll make sure of it - but my whole family laughed our butts off.  So horrifically bad.  God Awful.  People actually say his work from a bed are good.  Lollll.  

• Members

Thank you. And the FACT is, EB did good work from that hospital bed. THAT’S why he was praised for it.

Snoozeworthy and boring? I thought this was another good week, actually. 

People calling Mal Young another Chuck Pratt are wrong, in my opinion. Does he like plot elements more than Sally? Yeah. But let me remind you that Bill Bell the Saint wrote A LOT of wild and crazy storylines with characters behaving in out-of-character ways. 

• Members

Did I really just see the FROM THE ASHES picture from now. Or MAB at her lowest?

Anyway...

MONDAY/TUESDAY

Can we just keep Simone? I am really liking the actress who plays her and how she carrys herself. Also she and MM have beautiful rival chemistry.

NEIL!!!

Jack should sue. Though I love seeing Christine.

Love the acting. Hate the wild turn in the story. re: JT.

PS. Lauren as Kyle's henchwoman? I'm down for it. Goodness knows she needs a story and this angle of the Abbott takeover has actually been developed and makes sense given Lauren's scenes where she put Phyllis on notice. 

Archived