Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ugh will we have "romantic" scenes of Devon and Simone looking through a telescope as well? Only for Simone to be murdered by back in town Tessa while Hilary and Mariah both fall off a cliff after being blackmailed by Lily. Not before Simone's identical cousin Whitney shows up as well. 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't even understand why Devon is on the show.  People *itched about Stitch and Dylan and every other guy being bad actors.  No one *itches about Devon and he is GOD AWFUL as an actor.  I saw a post about Eric Braeden being wonderful lying in a hospital bed.  Well he SHOULD be.  He was also wonderful in a Prison 2 years ago having sex with a Psychologist...Alicia Coppola.    PLEASE DRAIN THE SWAMP.  There are people who NEED to be off screen, but then they're on screen for 4 MONTHS every damned DAY. 

• Members

Josh Morrow is a bad actor say most of you.  He's really not as bad as a ton of Y&R and B&B actors that were on their shows.   You can pick out alot of bad actors.  But you can't pick out the worst.  LOL.  Acting HAS NEVER been the strength of Y&R.  If you don't recognize that, then you need to watch some REALLY old Emmy tapes.  REALLY old means like 80's and 90's because Y&R wasn't as good as you think.  And GH as well.  I remember a Scott Clifton video that made me laugh.  From GH.  For younger Actor - my God it was bad. 

Great thing about Eric - he can choke out a THAY THAY THAY every day.  Chokes out something with crockodile tears.  It's magical.  I'm tired of seeing him in a hospital bed, jail, wherever where he's still on screen.  The interesting thing is that when it was Reva on Guiding Light, people *itched about her screen time.  I'm personally TIRED of seeing him.  I'll sign my name.  This has gone on so much more time than it did for Kim Zimmer.  Eric Braeden is the biggest hog of screentime everyday. 

• Members

LMAO Sorry I get to you because I have different opinions from yours.

Braeden was onscreen for about 35 seconds today. That’s hogging screen time? I can name a half dozen actors getting more face time than EB.

Btw, is there ANYBODY you can name doing good work? I read you trashing one actor after another. Just curious as to who you think is good.

Thank you. You got that right.

• Members

But -- wait a minute -- Devon and Hilary will put two and two together, realize "Simone" is Celeste and then Hilary will fake labor pains in order to break out of jail.  But girlfriend better hurry up, because once "Seleste" knows that Devon knows, she's gonna have to kill him in order to keep her secret from being revealed.

• Members

The lovers will look high and low for her only to be cornered by the mad woman in the same lion's den that Devon was almost mauled in on his 16th birthday. She will shoot Devon before a heavily pregnant hilary wrestles her to the ground. 

• Members

Hilary will go into labor, though; and with Devon incapacitated, it'll be up to Simone to deliver the baby.  Which she does.  However, Simone will kidnap the baby.

Hilary will track down her and the baby (not right away, of course).  Simone will force Hilary at gunpoint to drive the three of them out of town.  But Hilary and Simone will fight, Hilary will lose control of her car, and the three will crash into a ravine.  Hilary will climb to safety and alert the police, who later find Simone's body.  The baby, however, will be presumed dead.  

Between her and Devon's baby's presumed death and continued pressure at work, Hilary will find the stress too much to cope with, and she'll turn to painkillers for relief.  (Mal wanted to do a story about the opioid crisis, and chose Hilary after a few rounds of Bubblegum-Bubblegum-in-a-dish.)  Devon will stage an intervention and force his wife to get help for her drug addiction, but not before Hilary sleeps with her pusher, a white dude named Brian (who'll be revealed as Victor's long-lost son because he's just too hunky to write off the show), in order to score more drugs.

This, of course, will result in Hilary's next pregnancy.

• Members

ON LAST THURSDAY...

Wow...the Mariah/Tessa storyline has completely vanished, hasn't it? It's like how RC used to write gays on GH...pops up every three weeks.

And I am liking the girls night in. 

Overall, I've been liking this past week. It's had a momentum to it. And it feels like while there are Newmans around, the Abbots have become the primary family. The only problem that I see for it was that the Hillary/Devon storyline vanished after Monday. It should have been simmering under the surface as a B plot at least. 

Lol. Ok.

Archived