GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched today to see for myself and Steve Burton looks dirty already....LOL. I guess since he is wearing black must mean he is tough. His scenes with Moe were already boring me. It the same recycled [!@#$%^&*]. Jason being followed by someone. The twin angle again? Guns going a firing and now they have their PET Roger Howarth in all this nonsense. The viewers who are excited about SB return will soon be bored and tune out once again.

How about have sweet Michael fall for a guy? And have a triangle with the blond woman???

I don't mind Ava and Griffin. I flove Griffin and he is darn cute but not enough to have me watch this garbage.

• Members

Ava and Griffin are the only thing I'm liking at the moment.

I like seeing Jessica Tuck.

I'll also admit I think Burton is showing more emotion this go around, as much as he can, so his time on Y&R has followed him, so far.

I was laughing at everything Sonny was filling Jason in on. It was all so absurd. Only on a soap. And Jason finds out both his son and Robin are alive. Lolz.

• Members

I see Jessica Tuck is looking 70 like Melissa Reeves??

As much as I dont care for Burton...he was given better material minus his exist storyline on Y&R. I see the same lazy acting on GH from Burton.

Speaking of lazy....I can not believe that Michelle Stafford is still on this show. She adds nothing to it.

• Members

------Question I've Have About GH's 2 Jason Morgan Twins Storyline That's Bothering Me!!------

1. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan is going upstairs hiding from Sonny and not hiding in the back of Julexis old house where Morgan shot him that he don't know they was there's and How did he know where to find it and Why is he not coming into the front door and not the back?

2. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan having 1 or 2 or 3 memories of Sam and Elizabeth but not a truckload of memories about them?

3. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan is dressing in a black V-neck shirt and baby blue or sky blue colored blue jean just like he wore when he play Y&R's Detective Dylan McAvoy and not his trademark black t-shirt, leather jacket and padden leather shoes?

5. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan didn't know who the hell he was when he was a patient who a black face mask(the kind that dogs wear or a ninja expert wears)at that St. Petersburg, Russian Medical Clinic but time he got to Port Charles who knew exactly who he was?

6. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan saying to Sonny coming down the stairs, "It's Me" and trying to0 hard to convince himself and Sonny that he's the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan?

7. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan who mentioned Bernie and Spinelli and Jake and Danny but have no memories of them at all as well as Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake-Who he didn't know who she was or What the hell Sonny was talking about when Sonny brought up her name in their conversations?

8. Why is Patient 6 who claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold" Morgan but would hide from his family and friends and run away from them at the media party without staying to reconnect with them and spending time with them after crashing through the skylight window?

9. Why is Patient 6 whose claiming to be the real Jason "Stone Cold' Morgan would crash through a skylight and break the glass out of the skylight and possible get someone cut up or injured and Also Why is he licking and smelling Sam's scent off of her leather jacket and willing to not only hold a gun on Sam but shoot her after the bad guy grabbed her and holding on to her if he's the real Jason Stone Cold" Morgan and Why he didn't know who the hell Helena Cassadine was or that Jake and Robin are Alive and Why when he was crashing through the skylight window at the media media -Why was he wearing boots and not his trademark t-shirt, navy blue jeans, padden leather laced up shoes and leather jacket?

I'm Just Giving You GH Fans/TV Viewers Something To Think About That GH's Patient 6 is Really Andrew Frank!!

Archived