GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Its different i will say. Jean and Shelly had a slower quieter approach to GH. Chris and Shelly are taking us on a mission impossible thrill ride. Its exciting on the edge of your seat. Its the best new writing team i have ever seen. Shelly is just the biggest gem ever i mean shes just a doll.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could tell there was a shift right away.  I think it's better for the most part.  While the focus is still on FV's pets, one change is that Nelle has gone from misunderstood good girl to who knows what?  It looks like the Man Landers crap may soon go away.  Hooray!  The SB return has been well done.  Of course though, nothing is perfect.  One thing they have done that I don't care for is to change Anna, who now, sounds more to me like Alex than Anna, but perhaps that is just me.  The only time I recognized her in the last few episodes is when she went semi-berserk on Griffin when she found out that Griffin is interested in Ava.  While I am hopeful, no, this is definitely not a Claire Labine style Renaissance.  Not even close.

• Members

Omg what a freaking cliffhanger today with the 2 Jasons meeting. The show is adreinline rush. It was so good exciting and good. Every day is is like a cliffhanger. Gotta say Chris Van Etten is a genius new head wrirer. What a find to the daytime world. Frank promoted Ron 10 years ago and now Chris. Its just amazing to see how engrossed i am with this show.

Archived