GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG OMG todays episode of GH was the most thrilling on the edge of my seat episode. Steve burton and maurice face to face omg its just awesome. Shelly and Chris are killing me right now. I told u Shelly had the gusto to write and with Chris its like the freaking dream team. Best stuff i have seen on soaps in years. Wow we have a new hot dynamic duo head writing team and kicking butt.

• Members

I tried to make it through two episodes this week.  I haven’t been watching.  Nothing hooked me.

Nice to see Steve back.  But it feels hollow.

I think the show is in the worst shape I’ve ever seen it in.  Worse than the period between Culliton and Guza’s return in the late 90’s.  Worse than McTavisch.  Worse than JFP and Guza’s last couple of years.  Worse than Garin Wolfe.

Its just like Valentini’s OLTL.  I used to blame Frons for having certain characters and actors shoved down my throat in bland parings and the women being reduced to basic.  But I think it’s mostly him now.  How can I blame Frons for Valentini making Easton act three separate characters on this train wreck.

Even seeing my beloved Anna looking beautiful is not enough.

And what’s with the blue?  Blue lights.  Blue clothes.  Blue walls.  Blue bottles along the bar.  Everyone’s teeth look blue.  Enough!

• Members

Mr. Paevey is a former underwear model playing a detective.  Mr. Van Etten is a real life marine who was injured in Afghanistan turned underwear model who will be playing a marine veteran.  Mr. Paevey's role is more of a stretch for the actor than Mr. Van Etten's will be.  

I am actually enjoying the Patient 6 story, so far, only the Andre angle is what I don't like.  I'm still praying that it is all a red herring and that Andre is actually working for the good guys.  The hospital needs a psychologist/psychiatrist on staff.  I recall how many different stories Peter Taylor and later, Gail, were involved in.

Archived