GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, however, on the 10/4 episode, I do wish Laura would have pistol-whipped Valentin for calling her daughter a "bubble head".  For that alone, Valentin should have been bloodied  and sent on another field trip to St. Petersburg.  And, I usually don't like violence.

• Members

While I am sad about Jean P, I can barely contain my excitemenr t about seeing Shellys solo work. I am gonna use this week to reflect kn Jeans greatest hits and practice gratitude for what shes given as GH fans and to the industry as a whole. Bravissima Jean!

• Members

One day Kristina has that terrible blonde hair and the next day she doesn't. Then she does again.

Please register in order to view this content

At least try to GAF show.  I know they have a tiny budget, but come on.

I'm a few days behind. Why is Franco lying to Liz about Drew? I don't see what he gains. Did Steve/Jason never meet Ava?

• Members

Two married gay men are attempting an adoption (one who's sketchy behavior and "less than honest" activities could come up in the process). Considering the current state of the US,  this is obviously an "offscreen story." 

I'm sure there will be so much compelling drama from Franko's crush on Jason and"Drew a Blank". Not to mention shrill as f*ck Nin-ugh being mean to Maxie and throwing herself at Valentin.   Oh, and then we'll have Jillian preening like a peacock in prison. Yup, Smelly is amazing. Amazingly predictable and crappy...

Archived