GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG OMFG Todays GH was edge of my seat im dying. The thrill ride continues its just amazing stuff happening right now. My god my dear Shelly Altman u are freaking brilliant and Chris Van Etten has to be the most innovative new head writer i have ever seen. Jason crashing threw the ceiling. I just have goosebumps from head to toe. Houston we got a hot show here in GH. Its incredible.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Couldn't they have used that bullet to off Nin-ugh instead of flesh wounding Elizabeth? Absolutely no one in town would have been impacted other than Valentin and Nathan, and Valentin could just move on to Anna or Ava in a month.  Maxie could have taken over at the magazine. See, that's how you snake some contract money and shed a contract cast member you don't need!

Had Kill Farren Phelps been here, Monica would have been shot and dead...   so, there's that.

• Members

I'll give them this,  I'm watching.  I'm curious about what will happen next and I've felt that way for a few weeks. 

Finally Ava has a place on the show. For the first couple of years I was always waiting for her to leave.  I'm glad it seems like they are keeping Maura West.  Ava has a lot of issues as a character, but she's one of the people I watch for.  So many bad guys get to be redeemed on soaps I'm glad Ava is getting that chance too.

I like Ned/Olivia and I like seeing a little life left in the Q's. I'm not sure that family can ever really recover. Michael being involved with them is good. I wish they would bring back Brooklynn and recast Dylan.

I'm hoping having Steve back will give Carly something better.  I haven't liked her story or the way the character is written in ages.

As for things making sense. No, they don't. I could pick apart so many things, but I'm just not going to. OK, I can't resist pointing out that Jason has been shot at least 20 times in the last 25 years. Sam doesn't know where the scars are?

• Members

Kman obviously u arent watching the same show. The GH fans on every board except one is saying the show is on fire. That entrance was everything and cant wait for next week. U would rather see that horrid crap Sally did at YR with victoria and billy pimping then a thrill ride. GH is now ThrillTV. I just know people take their personal bias here and thats whats it is. Chris Van Etten is an absolute genius imo and Shelly Altman is a super gem. Its match made in soap heaven.

• Members

Despite some ridiculous things, the last few episodes weren't totally awful I guess.

I can't see a huge difference but I feel like there has been a bit of a shift with Shelly and Chris. There's a lot of dead weight and some lackluster "stories" going on but there's been more energy lately.

Archived